Gambling has never been so exciting as with razor shark test. Just in a few minutes and in a few clicks and you are already there, in the world of easy money and fun! I did a “brief” screen share webinar on how I’ve used the Stryd running power meter foot pod (that’s a mouthful) over the past month (my first block of training) to improve my running and track progress.
Overall, I cover:
- How have I been structuring my training with Stryd and how that compares to before?
- How I track progress with Stryd using TP, Powercenter, and Google Sheets?
- How I use this data to make adjustments based on this data
- How I raced with Stryd for two PRs back to back
- Future applications
- For the record I am not a pro at using Stryd. I am still learning lots daily based on the writings of Jim Vance, Andrew Coggan, Joe Friel, Matt Fitzgerald, and the Stryd FB group. If I say something that is wrong, please let me know so that I can grow